This Is The Hue
We try not to play favorites — great beans come from many corners of the coffee growing world. But the lush mountains of Huehuetenango in the north of Guatemala have a special place in our hearts and mugs. This lovely pairing of coffees exemplifies why. Honey-sweet, vibrant, chocolately — a coffee that tastes fresh and new but feels like an old friend.
Pairs Well With:dimes
For this week’s playlist we’re checking in with our friend and resident indie music expert Joshua Fisher whose regular “dimes” playlists are always a good barometer of new artists or newly-relevant tunes worth listening to.
- the time I couldn’t find youAOI
- Sugar PillWho Boy
- Maybe Chocolate ChipsCHAI & Ric Wilson
- Around YouHarrison
- Jour 2Hildegard, Helena Deland, & Ouri
- Alto VoicesSam Gendel
- Loose GooseMadlib
- shoulda coulda wouldaYoung Saab & Torii Wolf (feat. Deem Spencer)
- Dearest Alfred (MyJoy)Khruangbin & Knxwledge